Standard rings are available in Small, Medium and Large sizes. We suggest ordering a size up to ensure you can wear these more fashionable rings as they are intended.
Small – Size 5/ 6 – 15.5mm/ 16.5mm
Medium – Size 7/ 8 – 17.5mm/ 18.2mm
Large – Size 9/ 10 – 18.8mm/ 19.8mm
Use the simple steps below to ascertain your ring size for custom orders.
- Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around your finger. Make sure to go over the knuckle.
2. Note the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper with a ruler to get the circumference of your finger.
4. Divide that by 3.14 to get the diameter of your finger. (optional)
5. Look up your ring size using the table below.
NECKLACES AND BRACELETS
Each necklace with its available lengths are stated, mainly 40cm, 50cm, 55cm chain. Most of our necklaces also include an extender peicec of 5cm should you wish to lengthen your piece.
We recommend measuring the length of an existing necklace to get an accurate idea of chain lengths. Alternatively order a 40 – 45cm length if you want a short layering piece, and 50cm or longer for your longer layering pieces. Where the necklace sits on every individual person will vary depending on the thickness of their neck and the length of their torso.
Our bracelets come standard as a 19cm chain length, wither with or without an extender. Please see detailed length information per product.